We are currently not accepting applicants for this opportunity.
Real Estate Finance Attorney - 172
Our large regional client, a full service law firm in beautiful Southwest Florida, is seeking an experienced Real Estate Finance Attorney to join their practice group. Candidates must have at least six (6) years’ real estate finance experience, which should include the following:
- Negotiations and preparation of commercial loan documents (including workouts and forbearance agreements).
- Representation of a wide range of clients, including financial institutions, lenders, business owners, private equity funds, developers, investors, and REITs.
- Drafting documents and contracts while evaluating the terms of loan transaction documents to manage financial risk on behalf of investors and the Firm.
- Performing due diligence for, and coordinate transactions and work with team to close, commercial real estate loans.
- Reviewing all major real estate transaction documents to be entered into in connection with the acquisition and financing of properties and/or investments.
- Drafting closing, conveyancing, loan, and corporate resolution documents in connection with transactions.
- Maintaining a good working knowledge of market conventions on allocation of risk in conventional multifamily acquisitions and financings.
- Reviewing title commitments, recorded documents, and surveys, and generate title and survey objections.
- Providing support and counsel to litigation partners in the enforcement of non-performing loans.
Candidates must be a member of the Florida Bar in good standing. Candidates must also be well-organized, efficient and possess a strong work ethic. Requirements include excellent written and oral communication skills, and ability to organize, prioritize and manage deadlines for a large volume of assignments. Candidates should have a responsive and service-oriented attitude, and display sound and practical business judgment. The firm provides opportunities for long-term success and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, and a hybrid work environment.
Salary is in the range of $132-155K, with very good benefits.
Job Id: 454
You cannot apply to this job at this time.